Ready for a new start and looking for some help? At New Day we offer highly trained and experienced people coupled with proven resources to help you, your marriage, your family or your organization grow emotional and relational wellness.
Scroll down to meet our Emotional Wellness team.
Christian and pastoral counseling is a special emphasis at New Day and many clients appreciate the faith-affirming environment we can provide. We work through each individual's story to unlock freedom, healing and restoration. We find that the words of Jesus recorded in John 8:32: "And you will know the truth and the truth will set you free" capture the essence of Jesus' healing presence in a life.
We also serve clients who do not consider themselves Christian. We create a supportive, non-judgemental environment for all our clients, regardless of their religious or spiritual affiliation. We do not include spiritual perspectives in sessions without the invitation of our clients and we respect the preferences of each client regarding the level and type of spiritual themes they want included in their counseling.
- New clients please fill out Intake Form, Release, and Informed Consent.
- Initial session may be up to 60 minutes (no additional fee).
- Subsequent sessions are 45 minutes
- Payment required at or before time of session.
- Allow a previous provider to share information about your treatment with the Release form.