Type the content for this list item here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this list item. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section.
Christian/pastoral counseling is a special emphasis at New Day. The counseling we offer is based in the authority and life-changing power of God's word and empowered by the Holy Spirit. From that center, we work through each individual's story to unlock freedom, healing and restoration. We find that the words of Jesus recorded in John 8:32: "And you will know the truth and the truth will set you free" capture the essence of Jesus' healing presence in a life.
Schedule a free 15 min. phone consultation.
Current Clients: Access TOOLBOX here.
For information on session costs click here.
Scroll down to see the packages New Day offers. Regular sessions for individuals are $77.50 and $103.50 for couples/families. Interest-free payment plans are available upon request.
The mixed package also offers a discount. The mixed package is 5 individual sessions and 5 couple/family sessions. The 90 minute option gives couples/families twice as much time as a normal session. Questions?
- Predictable: No hidden fees, no additional charges.
- Private: The details of your work stays between you and your counselor. No insurance company employees or other third parties will have access to your information/treatment. There is no need to report a medical or psychological diagnosis to an employer, doctor or insurer because New Day does not diagnose medical/psychological conditions.
- Flexible: Payments can be spread over weeks/months without any interest charges.
- HSA Compliant: Health Savings Account funds can be used for New Day Christian Counseling.
- Faith Affirming: New Day counselors are motivated by the compassion of Christ to help people improve the quality of their lives. Your faith and worldview will find support and integration in your counseling.
- Costs don't apply to your insurance deductible; Most insurances do not cover session cost.